|Microwave chocolate cake...oh yeah!|
- 1 Tbl. of Kerrygold butter
- I Tbl. Sugar in the Raw
- 1 Tbl dark cocoa powder
- 1 Tbl natural applesauce
- 1 teas. vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 Tbl. almond flour
- pinch of sea salt
- fresh blueberries
- Mix all ingredients(except blueberries) in a microwavable mug, or I used an 8 oz bowl.
- Microwave for 1.5-2 minutes or until top is set, but still jiggly.
- I topped mine with fresh blueberries that I had on hand, whipped cream would be good too.
- That's it! Next time I think I will add 1 teaspoon more of the butter, and 1 teaspoon more of the applesauce to try to make it a tad more moist.
Give it a try whenever you want a chocolate treat, and want it fast!
|Add a "bulletproof coffee" with your cake, and it makes a filling breakfast, or afternoon "tide-me-over" until dinner!|
Enjoy a blessed day!